What is Sugaring?
Body Sugaring is an ancient technique first used by the Egyptians. It is all natural and organic resembling honey. Made out of just water, lemon and sugar with no chemical or artificial ingredients, which makes it edible!.
First the skin is cleansed, toned, and powdered. The sugar paste is then moulded against the hair growth and gently flicked in the direction of hair growth, which provides little to no irritation and no breakage.
There are no strips and sticks, the sugar paste is applied with a gloved hand and used over and over on the same client. So there is no worry over cross contamination or double dipping. Sugaring is truly the most hygienic and effective form of hair removal.
- No need to shave or let hair grow long. The Alexandria technique requires only 1/16" of hair growth.
- Able to sugar any age, skin color or hair texture, unlike laser.
- 100% hygienic. We always wear gloves on both hands, never reuse sugar paste and never double dip.
- Our sugar is at a lukewarm temperature so there is never any risk of burning.
- 100% water soluble so there is no risk of damaging or staining clients clothes.
- Sugar does not stick to live skin cells so there is no risk of tearing skin.
- Our formula is all natural. All organic no chemical or artificial ingredients.
- Hair is removed in direction of hair growth so there is less discomfort than wax and no hairs are broken at surface therefore no ingrowns.
- Because hair can be removed in the earliest stage of growth, it leads to permanent reduction.
- Sugaring is safe and effective for any skin type.
Katia has extensive training in sugaring and is always looking for ways to improve her skills. Undoubtedly she is among the most qualified in the industry.
Katia believes in providing the highest level of body sugaring to compliment a healthy lifestyle and give you glowing skin. With such a personal matter its important to feel comfortable and confident, and Katia guarantees you will find her both skilled and friendly.